January 8, 2023

2023 Book List

Wow, did I let 2022 escape from me! Nothing posted here since March. Not even the list of books for 2023 until the second week of the new year. I promise to do better in 2023! In the coming week I'll get everything updated on this page so things are current for you to use.

Starting with getting you (finally!) the list of books for 2023. The theme this year is "You Learn Something New Every Month." As always (you know me!), this list might change. I might try to work in my nonfiction to fit the theme. I might try to work in something that's on everyone's lips. I'm going to try to get book bags for a lot of these selections so we may be captive to when the bags become available. 

January: Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan (our nonfiction)

February: While The Patient Slept by Mignon Eberhart (our classic)

March: The Circle by Dave Eggers (book club bag)

April: Women Talking by Miriam Toewes (is being released as a movie)

May: Of Women & Salt by Gabriela Garcia (book club bag)

June: The Many Daughters of Afong Moy by Jamie Ford (book club bag)

July: The Midnight Library by Matthew Haig (book club bag)

August: The Turk and My Mother by Mary Helen Stefaniak (book club bag)

September: Omaha Reads selection

October: Booth by Karen Joy Fowler

November: The Sentence by Louise Erdrich (book club bag)

December: Holiday party and book exchange


No comments: